Designation: ADP Pune is hiring for Payroll Profiles : 31st May to 3rd June
ADP Pune is hiring for non voice - Accounting and Payroll process.
Interested candidates should have good exposure in basic accounting .
Also, exposure to advanced Excel & SQL will be an added advantage.
KIndly walk in at ADP Pune Office with latest resume, education credentials & one passport sized photograph.
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates.
In the space of IT, the India operation provides complete range of software development and technical support services. On the BPO space, the India operation provides Solution center services that involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes. The operations can be classified into two areas:
We work with onsite business unit teams to build and support various products of ADP. Our work spans the entire software value-chain, from strategic Business Process Re-engineering and Enterprise Application Integration to Operational Product support and Maintenance.
The products use and deploy technologies that include:
* Web technologies
* Client Server Technologies
* Mainframe Technologies
* Communication Technologies
* Enterprise Technologies
Working closely with ADP business divisions around the world, we use a global services delivery model that combines on-site and remote expertise to accelerate the development of mission critical solutions.
Solution Center Services:
We focus on ownership, administration and management of business processes based on measurable performance metrics, effectively leveraging our in-depth business domain understanding and strong computing infrastructure. Our services cover diverse domains such as payroll processing, benefits administration, tax & financial services and pre-employment services.
ADP India has also received the ISO 27001 certification.
The service delivery can be broadly classified as:
* Non-voice Processes: Transaction Processing, Analytics, Data Conversion, Implementation Support etc.
* Voice Processes: Participant customer calls and client technical support, Tier 1 & 2 services
* B Com / M Com / BA / MA / B Sc / BCA / BCS / BBA Graduates with 55 % and above
* 1-3 years of Total experience in Payroll Processesing (Indian, UK, US, Nl, Auz)
* Good communication & Aptitude skills
* Good knowledge of Advanced Excel & SQL will be preferred
* Open for night shifts
Contact Person: Rashmi Badgaiyan
ADP India Pvt. Ltd, Pune
Building No.3 SP Infocity
Phursungi, Pune-Saswad Road
Time for Interviews: 11.00 am to 3.00 pm (Weekdays)
There will be 3 rounds of interview:
1st level of operations
2nd level of operations
Following candidates need not apply:
* BE / B.Tech / MCA / MBA
* Candidates who are awaiting their last year results
* Candidates with less than 1 year in the current company
* Candidates who have worked with 3 or more companies and possess only 2 years experience.
* Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
UG - B.A - Any Specialization,B.B.A - Management,B.Com - Commerce,B.Sc - Any Specialization,BCA - Computers,BHM - Hotel Management
PG - M.A - Any Specialization,M.Com - Commerce